Interested in receiving City news and event notifications via email? Sign up for eNotifications and choose items of interest to you.
For more information, email Communications@Germantown-TN.gov or call
Events listed below may be sorted using the drop down menus just above the calendar.
Photo left: Children of all ages enjoy Touch-A-Truck, which takes place at Germantown Community Library each spring.
Navigating the Senior Care Maze
- Date: 10/15/2018 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Germantown Regional History and Genealogy Center
7779 Poplar Pike
Germantown, Tennessee 38138
Navigating the maze of resources available to support us as we age can be difficult and confusing. What do you do if Mom falls? Or if Dad’s forgetfulness seems to be morphing into something more? Does Medicare cover their health care expenses? Join our panel of experts for a light dinner and conversation around how to make growing older feel a little less overwhelming. Sponsored by Senior Helpers. Pre-registration is required and begins September 17. Call 901-757-7323 for more information.
- Rachelle Maier - Senior Helpers
- Kelsey Gilliam - Brookdale Germantown
- Sally Burnette - Baptist Trinity Home Health
- Andrew Gibson - Germantown Plantation
- Genell Holloway - Memphis Funeral Home
- Jennifer Thomas-Powell - Long Term Care Insurance
- J. Anthony Bradley - Bradley Law Firm
Additional presenters may be announced. Watch this space!