Interested in receiving City news and event notifications via email? Sign up for eNotifications and choose items of interest to you.
For more information, email Communications@Germantown-TN.gov or call
Events listed below may be sorted using the drop down menus just above the calendar.
Photo left: Children of all ages enjoy Touch-A-Truck, which takes place at Germantown Community Library each spring.
Board of Mayor and Aldermen Meeting
- Date: 02/11/2019 6:00 PM
- Location: Germantown City Hall, Council Chambers
1930 South Germantown Road
Germantown, Tennessee 38138
February 11, 2019
The Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Germantown will hold a public hearing on Monday, February 11, 2019, at 6:00 p.m., in the Germantown City Hall Council Chambers to discuss the following:
• Approval of an Amendment to Zoning Ordinance Chapter 23 – SmartCode Site Standards (Ordinance Number 2019-05)
• Approval of an Amendment to Zoning Ordinance Chapter 23 – Wireless Transmission Facility (Ordinance Number 2019-06)
If you have any questions concerning these matters, contact Planning Division staff at 901-757-7281.
- The City of Germantown is in receipt of a request for a permit from Germantown Convenience, Inc to sell beer for off premise consumption at Exxon Food Mart located at 1300 S. Germantown Road.
- This request will be considered by the Board of Mayor and Aldermen, sitting as a Beer Board, at a Board of Mayor and Aldermen Meeting on Monday, February 11, 2019, at 6 p.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
Anyone wishing to speak for or against these requests is invited to attend this meeting.