The Public Works Department consists of the street and drainage division, grounds division, water services, sewer services and animal control.
The Public Works department is located in the Public Works Complex at 7700 Southern Avenue. Office hours are weekdays, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
With a staff of 69 dedicated employees, Public Works strives to provide Germantown residents with:
- well maintained streets, signs and stormwater drainage
- an animal-friendly shelter
- an ample supply of pure low cost water
- nearly trouble-free sanitary sewer system
- parkland and right-of-way maintenance
- street sweeping
|report a problem|
|Electric lines down||
|MLGW outage hotline||
|Water leak, sewer or storm drain problem||
|After hours water leak, sewer or storm drain problem||
|Trash collection issue||(901) 757-7263|
|Street light outage||(901) 820-7878|