Job Hunting 101: Interviewing
05/20/2019 6:30 PM
Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop
05/21/2019 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Genealogy 101: Immigration and Naturalization Records
05/21/2019 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Coffee and Color Club
05/22/2019 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Let's Discuss It
05/25/2019 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
A Germantown Community Library card is needed to check out materials and to use the computers. A free card is available to Germantown residents, students and staff of Germantown K-12 public and private schools, students and staff of Union University's Germantown Campus, Germantown business owners and family members, active military personnel and their families, Union University staff and students of the Germantown campus, and full-time City of Germantown employees.
|Library Card Fees|
|Non-Resident Card||$50 annually|
|Replace a Lost Card
Getting a Library Card
- New Library Cards may be obtained at the circulation desk by filling out an application. A photo ID and proof of current address is required.
- Pre-register for a card by visiting this page and clicking "Click here to register now." Bring your photo ID and proof of current address to the circulation desk to complete the registration process and receive your card.
- Patrons age 17 and younger require a parent or guardian to accompany them in order to obtain a card.
- The card holder or his or her guardian is responsible for all items checked out.
- Report lost cards by calling 757-7323.
- All cards must be renewed annually.
Other Cards Honored
Other libraries in the Wolf River Library Consortium, which includes those in Arlington and Millington, honor Germantown library cards with some restrictions. Germantown Community Library, in turn, honors library cards from these libraries with some restrictions.
Collierville residents who hold a card at Lucius E. and Elsie C. Burch Library (Collierville Library) may obtain a Germantown Community Library card for no charge by visiting the Collierville Library and obtaining a Certificate of Good Standing. Present the completed certificate and a photo ID at Germantown Community Library when registering for a card.
Germantown residents holding a Germantown Community Library card may obtain a Collierville Library card for no charge by visiting the Germantown Community Library and obtaining a Certificate of Good Standing. Present the completed certificate and a photo ID at Collierville Library when registering for a card.
Your Username and PIN Number
Your Username is your library card number. Your PIN number has changed to the last four digits of your account telephone number.
To change your PIN number:
- Click here and log in to your patron account.
- Click Change Logon.
- Select (check) Change Password.
- Type in your current password in the Old Password box.
- Type in your new password in the New Password box.
- Type your new password again in the Verification box.
- Click Save.
- Click Change Logon to close the area and continue in you patron account or Log Out to quit.
Start a Reading History
Click here to log in to your patron account. To start a reading history:
- Click Contact Information and Preferences.
- Select (check) Maintain Reading List.
- Click Submit Change Request.
- Click Contact Information and Preferences to continue to your Patron Account or Log Out to quit.
- To view reading history, click Reading History on the Patron Account menu.
Your reading history will begin with the next item you check out. However, this process runs overnight so items will appear on your list the next day.